The KFI Pro-Poly Box Side Shield is the perfect accessory to help reduce snow and dirt overflow while plowing. This shield attaches to the ends of the plow and adds 2-1/4" width to the size of the blade per shield. Made of 3/16" Grade 50 steel powder coated in black, the shield is durable and long-lasting.
Designed to work with all KFI Pro-Poly plow blades listed below, this shield is a universal fit for both the left and right hand sides. No drilling is required for installation, making it a quick and easy upgrade for your plow.
With the KFI Pro-Poly Box Side Shield, you can plow with confidence, knowing that you're minimizing snow and dirt overflow and keeping your plow blade operating efficiently.
- Attaches to the ends of the plow to help reduce snow and dirt overflow
- Universal Left Hand or Right Hand (1 Shield Included)
- Made of 3/16” Grade 50 Steel Powder Coated Black for durability
- Adds 2-1/4” Width to size of blade per Shield
- NO Drilling Required for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with all KFI Pro-Poly Plow Blades listed below: KF-105860, KF-105866, KF-105872
- Helps keep your plow blade operating efficiently and minimizes overflow
- Plow with confidence knowing that you have the KFI Pro-Poly Box Side Shield