US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Forklift Certification (Preferred)
Full Job Description
At Wiedmann Bros Distributing Co we recognize & reward hard work and hustle!
We're looking for the best warehouse associate with experience in pick, pack & shipping processes, and also is willing to mount and balance tires for for our nationwide customer base.
You'll be part of the Wiedmann Bros warehouse team. We're looking for motivated individuals who possess excellent communication skills with a positive, can-do attitude. If you thrive as a member of a team, take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, you'll fit in great!
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials, verifying and recording quantities and types of items received
- Pick and fill orders from stock, packaging and preparing orders for shipment
- Operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks to move stock and materials around the warehouse
- Organize and maintain inventory, ensuring that stock is labeled and stored in an easily accessible and safe manner
- Perform periodic inventory counts to ensure accurate stock levels
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse, including sweeping floors, emptying trash, and organizing supplies and equipment
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to ensure efficient warehouse operations
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse or distribution center experience preferred
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (up to 70+ lbs.) on a regular basis
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
401(k) with employer matching
Health & Dental Insurance
Paid holidays and generous time off
As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket parts and accessories, we believe in working hard, and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide network of dealers from multiple warehouse locations in the country. We are committed to the lives of our employees.
- $15.00 - $19.00 per hour DOE
- 401(k) matching
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Alpharetta, GA 30005
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
HOW TO APPLY
It's easy to apply! Simply follow the direction below.Fill out the online form by clicking on the button below, or:
- Email your resume and completed application to: [email protected]
- Place the position you're applying for in the subject line.
- Provide a cover letter in the email that will explain in more detail how your skills specifically fit the position.